Jay Chou _ Love Before The Century

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

New Update!

Izzy eating alil leaf!! LOL

Yesterday i took Isabella in for a weight check up, i know it sounds weird but since she's lil that's what they call her appointments!! Anywho, she is now 2'2"" and weighs 14 lbs 11.5 oz (i was just a smidge off, i was guessing 15 lbs). She is doing Awesome! Getting into EVERYTHING, Sleeping in her own bed more often, starting to eat table food (even though she doesn't have any teeth yet....WHEN WILL THEY COME?! lol) she loves to steal our Bread!! HAHAHA. She had a bad day yesterday because we had to go to the doctors and she had to get her second round of the flu shot in her lil chunky leg, and the doctors wanted to make sure that she doesn't have any iron or vitamin deficiencies so they ordered a CBC for her at the lab. It really sucked because the Phlebotomist had to draw blood from her left arm yesterday for the test, she SCREAMED her little head off! She was very attached to mommy last night, didn't want to sleep alone too much. I think it was because her arm and leg was hurting her :(. On the up side Donald and I decided that once a week when he is home from work and while Skylair is at school i should go out and have some me time while he plays with Isabella. We did it last week and it was awesome! I didn't even go out with any friends because it was a spur of the moment decision, but none the less it was nice to get out of the house child free! I think next time i need to make it a tad longer of a stay out and maybe with some friends! Also, i'm going back to school next month at SCC, it's gonna be awesome! I'm gonna be taking Photography 300, it's an intro the photography class. I was looking at the course and at the whole department and i love it! I think i'm gonna continue with the Photography classes on top of the final 5 classes for my AA and get my Photography Certificate! w00t!! Then i was thinking about eventually starting a Photography Business, what do you think? I'm going to be making a photo blog once i start the class so that i can see how my picture quality improves throughout the class(es). Skylair is doing good and LOVING school! However we are still having the issue with him staying over at Donalds moms house over night. I've read that it's most likely Separation Anxiety, but i don't really know what to do about it. I feel bad just leaving him there screaming since i know that Sophia is just gonna bounce out and leave Donalds mom with 2 crying children.blah. Does anybody have any advice? I think i'm going to talk to his doctor and see what she has to say about it. I really don't want to go and take him to a therapist or anything. Has anybody ever experineced this before, if so let me know what you did to relieve this problem? Skylair playing football

No comments:

Post a Comment