Jay Chou _ Love Before The Century
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
One Crazy Family
OMG. So today i went to Donalds folks house to do Laundry and whatnot before i took Skylair to school. And Joe was there watching Jadelynn bc Sophie had to "go to work" which btw, we don't really believe. LOL. And by We, i mean Donald;Myself;Joe ect..... Anywho, Lo and Behold Joe, IS NOT Jadelynns Father. Which is something that Donald and I never believed to begin with anyways. I talked to Joe and asked him if that's what the DNA test said 2 years ago and he told me that he NEVER even took one. The guy that is the father is a complete and utter Hood Rat!! I hate that she runs all over Joe, and i can't believe that he even allows her to run all over him. it absolutely ASTOUNDS me!!! I mean common, you have a female that is running all over you and using you, and you're taking care of a child that isn't even yours and you don't leave?! Wth is that about?! i asked him about that and he said that if he didn't stay around as a father figure for Jadelynn, what would she have? Her mother sure doesn't act like a mother towards her (sophie that is)......But here's the thing, Joe isn't always around. I feel bad for Jadelynn she doesn't deserve this. I told Joe that if he wants to be the Father figure for Jadelynn then he always needs to be there regardless, not just when it's conveient for him. So yeah, OH! And on Jadelynns birthday it was supposed to be a family evening, and during the dinner sophie kept getting up and leaving the restraunt to talk on the phone. Evidently the REAL baby Daddy has the same exact Birthday as Jadelynn and she was making party plans with the dude, while we were trying to celebrate everybodies birthday (Isabella,Donald and Jadelynn). What a self centered bitch!!! ARRRGH! Okay i just had to get that off my chest, it was driving me complete insane. But i do like that i was right about who the father to Jadelynn really is. I do hope that what Joe says is true and he truly loves Jadelynn as his daughter and that he'll be there for her. Sophie on the other hand, eh. I hope she grows up soon, because it's not right for her daughter. Speaking of Sophie, she got a job. Supossibly that is. (ok i know i can't spell). It's a Chinese Bakery right here in town. At first i thought she was making it up but i looked it up on YELP*! and it is a real Chinese Bakery, Baos and all! Maybe she can actually hold this job down, and be truthful for once. Drama, Drama, Drama. And evidently the Baby Daddy has the SAME Birthday as Jadelynn. It's kind of weird. I do understand WHY She chose Joe over the real baby daddy, because he is alll kinds of bad. But why not be honest about it? Okay, So that's the crazy drama that unfolded today in our family.LOL. more to come later; i'm sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment